mikrozid sensitive wipes
Alcohol-free wipes for the cleaning and disinfection of alcohol-sensitive surfaces and medical devices.
- ready-to-use, disinfectant-impregnated wipes
- very fast-acting and effective
- for alcohol-sensitive surfaces
- good cleaning performance
The product is suitable for the cleaning and disinfection of alcohol-sensitive surfaces and medical devices. Due to the very good material compatibility the product is to be used on alcohol sensitive surfaces.
Medical equipment as defined by the Medical Device Directive (MDD), such as:
- surfaces of medical devices such as a stethoscope, application parts such as ultrasonic heads of probes for abdominal examinations or acrylic glass.
- alcohol sensitive application parts that cannot be submerged in liquids, such as ultrasonic heads of probes for abdominal examinations. Please note for the disinfection of semicritical devices (e.g. ultrasonic heads of probes for vaginal examinations) a high-level disinfection is required.
For surfaces according to the Biocidal Products Directive, such as:
- small surfaces in hospitals, medical and dental practices and ambulances
- small surfaces in medical laboratories, residential and nursing homes
Instructions for Use
Thoroughly wipe the surface with the impregnated wipe and allow to take effect. Ensure complete wetting. For norovirus, keep the surface moist during the entire exposure time Make sure that all visible dirt is removed prior to disinfection. When opening and inserting the first cloth, make sure that hygiene requirements are maintained. Make sure to close the lid tightly after use. schülke guarantees, if used in the correct way, a shelf life of 3 months after the package has been opened.
100 g agent solution contain the following active ingredients:
0.26 g Alkyl(C12-C16) dimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride (ADBAC/BKC (C12-C16)); 0.26 g Didecyldimethylammonium chloride (DDAC), 0.26 g Alkyl(C12-C14) ethylbenzylammonium chloride (ADEBAC (C12-C14))
Viscosity, dynamic:not determined
Flash point:Not applicable
Density:ca. 1 g/cm3 / 20 °C
pH:6 – 8 / 20 °C / concentrate