HEINE mini3000 Diagnostic Set
mini3000 | AA Battery Powered Handle (x2)
- Compact, stylish, ergonomically designed shape.
- Shock-proof, non-slip, robust.
- High quality engineered design in chrome finish.
- Screw on end cap for easy battery change.
- Pen style pocket clip with automatic power off when placed in pocket.
- Guaranteed 20,000 on/off cycles.
- Threaded metal connector for long life.
- Compatible with the full range of mini3000 instruments.
- Takes two standard AA size alkaline batteries (included).
- Free laser engraving to the handle end.
mini3000 | Compact Pocket Otoscope
- A contemporary, precision engineered pocket otoscope.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulbs for accurate tissue colour and bright, clear illumination.
- Quality build for longevity – 20,000 power cycles guaranteed.
- Distal Fiber Optic Illumination for reflex-free viewing of the ear canal and tympanum.
- Bulb situated away from the battery to keep cool and preserve battery life.
- Easy clean swivelling viewing window.
- 3x magnification lens.
- Optimally engineered casing surface for the sharpest, reflection-free image.
- Insufflation port (for optional connector) allowing pneumatic testing of the tympanic membrane.
- Pocket clip with auto-off feature – switches off when returned to your pocket.
- Complete with standard mini3000 handle, runs on standard AA batteries.
- Award winning design – maximum quality / minimum dimensions.
mini3000 | Compact Pocket Ophthalmoscope
- A contemporary, precision engineered pocket ophthalmoscope.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulbs for accurate colour rendering and bright, clear illumination.
- Precision HEINE optics produce excellent quality images of the entire area under examination.
- 5 apertures:
- Small – provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Large – general examination of the eye through dilated pupil.
- Fixation Star – for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Hemispot – for a combination of depth perception and field of view.
- Red-Free filter – filters out red light for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- 1 filters can be used in conjunction with any of the above apertures:
- Grey filter – for light sensitive patients.
- 18 focusing lenses with a range of -20 to +20 diopters, adjustable via easy-to-reach maywheel.
- Rubber brow-rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.