Bambach Saddle Seat
Bambach Saddle Seat
The Original from Australia
Welcome to Bambach home of the best saddle seat in the world.
It’s a fact: the more your spine curves when seated, the more you’re likely to suffer postural stress, discomfort and even spinal damage. And it’s also a fact that the position of your pelvis controls the curvature of your spine. That’s why it’s so important that you – especially if you have a physical impairment – choose an ergonomic seat which ensures that the pelvis is properly positioned and stabilised. .
The Bambach Saddle Seat Helps with the following conditions
Why It Works
Exactly how does it work?
- The Bambach Saddle Seat is ergonomically constructed so the pelvis is upright and stable thus maintaining the natural ‘S’ shape of your spine.
- Whilst seated the legs are kept at an angle of 45degrees to the hips ensuring the muscles in the lower back are relaxed and in balance.
- The Bambach Saddle Seat design ensures that the head remains aligned with your body whilst seated thus alleviating any potential neck, shoulder and back pain.
- The Bambach Saddle Seat ensures a natural, healthy, upright posture whilst seated.
- By allowing your weight to be evenly distributed through your feet, makes it easy to ‘push’ obtaining movement if necessary around a room or workstation.
- When you lean or bend to work, it’s comfortable from the hips, not awkward and painful from the waist.
Is it Comfortable?
The Bambach Saddle Seat design is based on a combination of English and Western Style Horse Riding Saddles (watch the Video ‘The Original Bambach Saddle Seat’ for more detail) and is extremely comfortable. However, as with being seated on a Horse for the first time, you do need to allow your body to adjust to this unique way of being seated.
It is recommended therefore, that new users of our seat gradually work up to being seated for longer periods in the first few weeks. This will ensure you avoid becoming ‘saddle sore’.
Each seat features the following adjustments:
- Angle of tilt
Back Rest height / angle
This revolutionary seat design gently supports you in the best sitting position possible to relieve and prevent back pain, while giving you complete mobility for seated work. Your natural spine curve is maintained, even when you lean forward, and the pain or fatigue associated with muscular tension is dramatically reduced.
Unlike conventional seating – which can be not merely uncomfortable but actually harmful – the Bambach Saddle Seat forces the pelvis to adopt the correct position relative to our skeletal and muscular infrastructure, so that you automatically assume the least stressful position for your muscles, ligaments and joints, thus helping the spine to maintain a stress-free shape.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.